ePACT Network is an innovative North Vancouver technology start-up, changing the way the world prepares for, and responds to, emergencies. We are committed to leveraging technology to help individuals and organizations better connect, prepare, and respond to crises ranging from individual injuries to large scale natural disasters.
Why You Would Want to Work With Us
There are many benefits of joining the ePACT family - located on the waterfront in Lower Lonsdale, there's always an opportunity for frozen yogurt runs, BBQs on our patio, lunch at waterfront restaurants, Frisbee golf, and movie outings! Besides the lively work environment, ePACT provides an atmosphere where you can truly make a difference.
Since 2012, ePACT has grown quickly both with its technology and the business, highlighted by the following achievements:
- Graduate of Vancouver Tech Accelerator, GrowLab, and participant in the Canadian Technology Accelerator, TechWomen and C100's 48 Hrs in the Valley programs in San Francisco.
- Honored on 2015’s ‘Ready to Rocket' recognition program for BC's tech sector.
- With a customer base across North America, ePACT’s sales grew over 300% in 2016.
With a team of diverse, passionate, and energetic people in a rapidly growing business, there are great opportunities to make a positive impact with constant milestones to celebrate.
ePACT is searching for a motivated, passionate Account Executive to join an established Sales Team in the North Vancouver office. In this role you will identify, nurture, and close sales leads, primarily in key Parks & Recreation and YMCA markets, with support from lead generators and marketing. Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain your own sales funnel consistent with your quarterly and annual personal sales targets.
- Source new leads via email, telephone and other methods in order to meet lead generation targets.
- Promptly follow up on leads passed by marketing/lead generators.
- Engage with potential clients to understand their current processes and identify the best ePACT feature set to address their unique needs.
- Move potential clients through the sales funnel, using email, telephone, online demos and face-to-face meetings to ensure deal velocity and meet targets for deals closed.
- Provide potential clients with accurate quotes, and manage electronic approval of same.
- Maintain current product knowledge to ensure accurate representation of the product to potential clients.
- Represent ePACT and our products in a manner consistent with our brand.
Who You Are
We're looking for someone with a proven record for setting and exceeding sales targets. We want someone who is passionate about sales and client services, comfortable working in fast paced environments, and driven to directly contribute to the rapid expansion of the company
- You are a true sales star, able to identify new opportunities and leads, manage a substantial pipeline, build and exceed targets, recognize and address pain points for clients, and present clear solution statements when meeting with all levels of client management/decision makers.
- You are a people person with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are motivated and driven to actively contribute to a growing start-up and collaborative team environment, while working independently to build, maintain and close sales leads.
- You are creative, thinking outside the box to identify unique business opportunities, and never hesitating to dive in and get things done quickly, efficiently and effectively.
- You are entrepreneurial, innovative and value the importance of new technologies.
- You are excited to engage members adopting a product millions will use and that can save lives.
- You are fun with a good sense of humor (because the ePACT team all think we are hilarious!).
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of professional sales experience (technology sales experience an asset, but not required).
- Proven ability to sell across a range of markets and industries; sales in a startup environment is an asset.
- Proven history of meeting or exceeding sales targets, garnering client attention by effectively communicating product story to close business.
- Experience dealing with mid- to large-size corporations (revenues >$100M) to build strong relationships.
- Ability to take direction, while being able to self-manage all responsibilities and multi-task in a very fast paced environment.
- Organized individual with an attention to detail, strong leadership skills, active follow up and ability to manage (or create) processes that will help to streamline procedures, speed up tasks, and positively impact sales.
- Results oriented and fully accountable for tasks assigned.
- Thorough knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required; use of CRM systems is desired but not required.
Who We Are
ePACT is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business that is free for individuals and families to use, providing them with a single emergency record to store critical data, such as contact or medical details, or special needs information. This is shared with emergency contacts and trusted community organizations that use the system to securely collect and manage data previously collected on paper. Organizations can also communicate via email, text, and voice in the case of any emergency, big or small.
No other network in North America allows individuals to securely manage data online, and then connect and share it with emergency contacts and organizations for use in a crisis.
Due to the large number of applicants, please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.